domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Dan Logan

DAN LOGAN

Después de que Max dejara el grupo, Daniel Logan lo reemplazó. Sin embargo

después de unos meses, también dejó la banda.

<<To all those that might have heard the news, yes its true, The Kooks and I have parted company, there are no hard feelings, the others decided things weren’t working out and we’ve gone our seperate ways.

I wish them all well for the future and would like to thank all the fans for the support they gave me when i joined the band, you’ve all meant alot to me, fans always come number one,

I’m off to persue new ventures and i’ll be sure to let you know what becomes of me as time goes by

My humble thanks to all of you, all my love and my care, you mean alot>>

-Daniel Logan-

Dan Logan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario